At Centurion Cycling, our philosophy is to encourage the growth of cycling and to promote healthy lifestyle choices in our communities and among our competitors.
There are a number of sponsorship and partnership opportunities for organizations and corporations of all types and sizes. The Centurion Cycling brand is built on inclusiveness and is setting the standard for creating an unparalleled athlete experience. We welcome opportunities to partner with organizations that excel in their fields and respect the value of our guests.
Whether you are interested in supporting a specific component of a Centurion Cycling event, interested in promoting your organization at our Centurion Expo, or wish to promote your available products or services to the Centurion team or athletes, we can develop a mutually beneficial relationship to meet the established goals.
- Course Sponsorships. Serve as presenting sponsor for specific event components: C100, C50, C25, Time Trial/Hill Climb, King of the Mountain, Kid’s Ride
- Athlete Services Sponsorships. Sponsor services that help create the event experience: Technical support, feed zones, medical support, massage area, awards, etc.
- Centurion Expo Sponsorships. In addition to the various Expo booth options, sponsorships also exist for areas of the Expo such as the Kid’s Zone, Athlete Food Area, Bike Valet and Bag Check areas.
- Centurion Equipment Sponsorships. Opportunities (often incorporated into the Expo) for manufacturers and distributors to promote equipment.
- Centurion Cycling Foundation Programs. Through our charitable foundation, Centurion Cycling supports community and youth programs, and cycling efforts. We invite our sponsors to join us in these efforts.
Centurion Cycling, and NA Sports before it, has a three decade history in building lasting sponsor relationships. Below are just a few of the organizations we continue to work with:
The endurance sports market is vast and desirable. Representing both male and female, and a spectrum of ethnicities, the demographics are predominantly made up of highly educated and well compensated individuals and families.
Our approach to sponsorship activation begins with determining the best way to integrate your products or services into the athlete experience. Brand integration, immediate and frequent exposure are keys to a successful activation.
If you are simply interested in promoting your products or service onsite to teams and athletes, the Centurion Expo is open to the public and runs the full length of the Centurion event weekend. Please contact us for Centurion Expo application.
For more information about sponsorship options for your company, please contact us at email@example.com