SUBARU CENTURION CANADA 2012 RESULTS
- Centurion 25: Please click HERE.
- Centurion 50: Please click HERE.
- Centurion 50 KOM: Please click HERE.
- Centurion 100: Please click HERE.
- Centurion 100 KOM: Please click HERE.
- Timex Vertical Challenge – Men’s Race: Please click HERE
- Timex Verticall Challenge – Men’s Heat #1: Please click HERE.
- Timex Vertical Challenge – Men’s Heat #2: Please click HERE.
- Timex Vertical Challenge – Women’s Race: Please click HERE.
- Open Hill Climb: Please click HERE.
- OCA Provincial Hill Climb Championship: Please click HERE.
- Club Challenge Champions: Collingwood Cycling Club
2012 POINT RANKINGS SYSTEM
Final Point Rankings for 2012 – Overall and by Age Group: Please click HERE.
The Centurion Cycling Point Ranking System is weighted based on your finish time compared to that of the first place finisher. Points earned are computed by dividing your total time into the time of the first place finisher and multiplying by 1000.
1st place finisher: Time of 4:27:43; Earns 1,500 points
80th place finisher: Time of 4:47:21; Earns 1,433.66 points
- Points may be earned by finishing the C100, C50, C100K and C50K within the time that the course is open (i.e. C100 = 8 hours; C50 = 6 hours).
- The C100/C100K is worth more points than the C50/C50K.
- Subaru Centurion Canada will serve as the Championship event therefore the C100 and C50 at this event are worth more points.
Point Values by Event:
- 1,000 points at Subaru Centurion Ontario
- 1,500 points at Subaru Centurion Canada
- 750 points at Subaru Centurion Ontario
- 1,125 points at Subaru Centurion Canada C50
Final point ranking standings will be determined from the cumulative point earnings of your event weekends.
- The following Point Ranking awards will be presented at Subaru Centurion Canada in September:
- Overall point ranking champions (based on 2 events) – Male and Female
- Highest total points (based on 2 events) in each age group – Male and Female
Your age group for 2013 is determined by your age on December 31, 2013.
To stoke the fire of competition between cycling clubs and teams, Centurion Cycling is presenting a Club Challenge at each of the four Centurion Cycling events. The team or club that earns the most points will take home the trophy and the bragging rights as the best in the area. Here’s how it works:
- Clubs/Teams will earn points for each member who finishes in the top 3 of their age group category (male and female).
- The following events qualify: C100, C50, C25, C100K, C50K, C25K, Individual Hill Climb and Time Trial. Elite events are not counted in the Club Challenge.
- To be eligible to earn points toward the Club Challenge, the participant must be registered under the club/team name prior to participating in any event.